Ellis Middle School HVAC Replacement
Bid Date6/14/17 2:00 pm
Company & Contacts
IC Thomasson Associates, Inc.
Mr. Bennie Pandorf Jr. 615-346-3400
Sumner County, TN
NOTICE TO RESPONDENTS
Responses to an Invitation to Bid will be received by the
Purchasing Supervisor in the SUPPORT SERVICE FACILITY CONFERENCE
ROOM, Sumner County Board of Education, 1500 Airport Road,
Gallatin, TN 37066. They will be received until 2:00 p.m. Local
Time, June 14, 2017, for Ellis Middle School – HVAC Replacement,
at which time the responses will be opened, taken under
advisement and evaluated. BIDS WILL BE POSTED ON
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Sumner County Board of Education reserves the right to
accept or reject any and/or all responses in whole or in part,
and to waive informalities therein.
2. Any responses received after the scheduled closing time for
the receipt for responses will not be considered.
3. If a mistake is discovered after the responses are received,
only the Sumner County Board of Education may allow the
respondent to withdraw the entire response.
4. Partial payments will not be approved unless justification
for such payment can be shown. Terms will be net 30 days.
5. Payment will not be made until the project is inspected and
approved as meeting all specifications by persons appointed by
the Sumner County Board of Education.
6. Responses submitted must be in a sealed envelope and marked
on the outside as follows: RESPONSE: Ellis Middle School – HVAC
Replacement DEADLINE: June 14, 2017 – 2:00 p.m. Local Time
7. Facsimile responses will not be considered.
8. If a successful bidder violates any terms of their bid, the
contract, school board policy or any law they may be disqualified
from bidding for a period of two years for minor violations or
longer for major violations. Bids from disqualified bidders will
not be accepted during the period of disqualification.
9. Prices quoted on the response (if any) are to be considered
firm and binding until the said (project) are in the possession
of the Sumner County Board of Education.
10. No purchase or contract is authorized or valid until the
issuance of a Board Purchase Order in accordance with Board
Policy. No Board Employee is authorized to purchase equipment,
supplies or services prior to the issuance of such a Purchase
11. Any deviation from these stated terms, specifications and
conditions must be coordinated with and approved in writing by
the Purchasing Supervisor, Vicky Currey (615) 451-6560.